To fully use this screen, you must have the following permission assigned to your account:
- Read Dashboard Statistics
Access Security Incidents
- In the Armor Management Portal (AMP), click Security.
- Click Security Incidents.
|Ticket Number||The number of the ticket.|
A brief summary of the ticket.
You will only see an incident if you are listed as a recipient on the support ticket or if you opened the support ticket.
There are four status types:
- Security Incidents with a Critical status are also known as a Critical Incident.
- Critical Incidents also appear in the Security Dashboard.
There are two status types:
|Created Date||The date the ticket was opened.|
Close a Security Incident
After you have performed the troubleshooting tips suggested by Armor Support, to close the ticket, simply enter a comment expressing your desire to close the ticket. Afterwards, Armor Support will verify and confirm that the Security Incident has been properly addressed, and then they will close the ticket.
Only Armor Support can close a Security Incident.
Review API Calls
Was this helpful?