In the Armor Management Portal (AMP), on the Vulnerability Scanning screen, there were a number of enhancements made, to include newly added and renamed columns.
The following updates were made to make the information on the screen easier to view and understand:
- Updated the description at the top of the screen
- Renamed the following columns:
- Changed Scan Name to Report Name
- Changed Scan Start Time to Import Time
- Changed Scan End Time to Import Status
- Replaced the Status column with the Vulnerabilities column
- Added the ability to export vulnerability scans to a CSV file
Additionally, on the Vulnerability Scanning screen, the following changes were made to the By VM tab:
- Removed the Status column
- Added the Last Scan column, to display the date and time of the last vulnerability scan
To learn more, visit the Vulnerability Scanning, ANYWHERE Vulnerability Scanning, or ANYWHERE Vulnerability Scan Details documentation.
Interactive Armor API Tool
Armor's interactive API tool has a new look and feel! Take a moment to review the updated design and page layout.
To learn more about the interactive Armor API tool, see Armor API Guide.