Step 1: Open the Account Signup email
- In the email from Armor, click the link.
- You will be redirected to enter your account security information.
Step 2: Complete your security information
|In this step, you will add your phone number to your account. This phone number will be used for multi-factor authentication. To complete the account signup process and to log into AMP, you must be near this phone number.|
- Note your Armor username.
- The Username will be pre-populated with the email address of the Primary Contact for the account.
- In Password and Confirm Password, create and enter an account password.
- Your password must be at least 12 characters in length.
- Your password must contain an upper-case character, a lower-case character, a number, and a special character.
- Your password cannot contain personal information, such as your name, email address, birthday, etc. For example, if your name is John Smith, then you cannot use joh or smi in your password.
- You can only change your password once every 24 hours.
- Passwords expire after 60 days.
- After 6 failed login attempts, you will be locked out of your account for an hour. To resolve this, you must contact your account administrator or contact Armor Support.
- After 15 minutes of no activity, you will be logged out of the Armor Management Portal (AMP).
- Complete the Challenge Phrase and Challenge Response.
- If you call Armor for technical support, you will be asked the Challenge Phrase, and you must correctly answer the Challenge Response.
- Do not use inappropriate language or suggestive material.
- The answer must be at least five characters long.
- In Phone Number, select your country code / flag, and then enter your phone number.
- This phone number will be used for multi-factor authentication (MFA). Every time you log into the Armor Management Portal (AMP), you will receive a phone call in order to complete the login process.
- You can enter a phone number with spaces and special characters, such as (555) 555-555.
- (Optional) If your phone number contains an extension, enter the number in Extension. You cannot include spaces or special characters in this field.
- Click Validate to validate the phone number entered.
- You will receive a phone call; answer the phone, and then follow the instructions.
- (Optional) After you complete the signup process, you can configure your account to use the Microsoft Authenticator application for MFA. To learn how to use this application, see Configure multi-factor authentication for your account.
- Click Continue.
- You will be redirected to the Armor Management Portal (AMP) login screen.
Step 3: Create a virtual machine with a new workload
Step 4: Download and install your SSL/VPN
Before you can download and install your SSL VPN, the account administrator must add the following permissions to your account:
- Write SSL VPN Devices and Users
- Read SSL VPN Devices and Users
- Read Virtual Data Centers
Additionally, your account administrator must enable your account to download and install the client.
Confirm with your account administrator before you attempt to download and install.
Step 5: Create a firewall rule with a new IP address group
Step 6: Subscribe to data center notifications
Step 7: Configure your notification preferences