In the File Integrity Monitoring screen, the dashboard displays the various FIM statuses of your virtual machines (or hosts):
- Green indicates a virtual machine in a Secured FIM status.
- Yellow indicates a virtual machine in a Warning FIM status.
- Red indicates a virtual machine in a Critical FIM status.
Armor determines the status of FIM based on how long FIM has been offline.
- If FIM is offline for 2 to 7 days, then the FIM status changes from Secured to Warning.
- If FIM is offline for 8 days or more, then the FIM status changes from Warning to Critical.
|Length of offline status||Security Status|
|2 to 7 days||Warning|
|8 days or more||Critical|
The overall status of your virtual machine is based on the individual status of your virtual machine's subcomponents, including FIM.