Armor troubleshoots servers that contain File Integrity Monitoring subcomponents in a Warning or Critical status. To troubleshoot with Armor, you must submit a support ticket.
- In the Armor Management Portal (AMP), click Support, and then click Tickets.
- Click Create a Ticket.
- Select or search for the desired category for your ticket request type.
- Complete the missing fields.
- In Description, enter useful details that can help Armor quickly troubleshoot the problem.
- Click Create.
- To view the status of your ticket, in the left-side navigation, click Support, and then click Tickets.