In This Document
Was this document useful?
Have a suggestion for the Armor Knowledge Base? Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In the Armor Management Portal (AMP), in the left-side navigation, click Infrastructure.
- Click Virtual Machines.
- Review the corresponding Status column. The Status column contains a green or red status to indicate if the server's agent has registered a heartbeat to Armor.
- A green status indicates the server's agent has registered a heartbeat in the past hour.
- A red status indicates the server's agent has not registered a heartbeat in the past hour.
- After four hours without a registered heartbeat, the API will close all service endpoints (firewall ports).