In This Space
Follow these instructions to order:
- Virtual Machine
- Load Balancer
- Backup & Recovery Server
- Persistent Data Encryption Manager
- Advanced WAF
- In the Armor Management Portal (AMP), in the left-side navigation, click Infrastructure.
- Click Virtual Machines or Workloads.
- Click Create New, and then select the desired add-on product.
- Click Choose for the desired add-on product option, and then click Continue.
- In Name, enter a descriptive name to label add-on product option.
- In Workload, you can select an existing workload or a new workload.
- If you select a new workload, then in New Workload Name, enter a descriptive name.
- In In Workload Tier, you can select an existing tier or a new tier.
- If you select a new tier, then in New Tier Name, enter a descriptive name.
- In Location, select a data center location.
- In Password, copy and store the password in a secure location. This password lets you access the virtual machine.
- You can click Generate to have Armor create a new password.
- You can also enter your own password. This password must follow the rules listed in the user interface.
- Click Continue.
- (Optional) For Backup & Recovery Server, to add additional storage, complete the missing fields, click Add Disk, and then click Continue.
- Review the details for the order, and then click Submit.
- (Optional) A ticket will be automatically created and sent to Armor Support. To see the status of this ticket, in the left-side navigation, click Support, and then click Tickets + Notifications. Armor will use this ticket to communicate with you about the status of your order and to inquire about your specific configuration requests.
This page has no comments.