Have a suggestion for the Armor Knowledge Base?
Send a message to email@example.com.
To fully use this screen, you must add the following permissions to your account:
- View Invoices
- Read Payment Information
- Update Payment Information
Assign An User as the Primary Billing Contact
You can configure a user to become the primary billing contact for an account. This user will receive billing notifications. Additionally, this user will be listed in the Bill to field in an invoice.
- In the Armor Management Portal (AMP), in the left-side navigation, click Account.
- Click Users.
- Locate and hover over the desired user.
- Click the vertical ellipses.
- Select Set as Primary Billing Contact.
- Click OK.
If you do not see any invoices in the Invoices + Payments screen, consider that:
- An invoice has not been created for your account.
- Armor is responsible for adding invoices into your AMP account.
- You do not have permissions to view invoices.
- You must have the View Invoices permission enabled to view invoices. Contact your account administrator to enable this permission. To learn how to update your permissions, see Roles and Permissions.
If you do not recognize a product listed in your invoice, consider that the invoice may display a different name for the product.
Review the following table to understand the different terms associated with a particular add-on product or feature.
|Log Management 30-day Retention|
|Intelligent Security Model and Support|
When you order a virtual machine, you are also ordering ISM for the virtual machine. Prices for ISM will vary based on the number of virtual machines you have ordered. IMS pricing is based on the following tiered structure:
|Navis PCI Vulnerability Scans|
|Persistent Encryption Expert Agent|
|Virtual Load Balancer|
Generation 3 Invoices
If you are an upgraded user and you want to view a Generation 3 invoice, then you can send a support ticket in the Armor Management Portal (AMP) and request to view a Generation 3 invoice.
- Armor Support can only retrieve invoices from the previous 6 months.
- To learn how to send a support ticket, see Support Tickets.