In This Space
- In the Armor user interface, on the left-side navigation, click Infrastructure.
- Click SSL/VPN.
- If you have multiple virtual data centers, select the desired virtual data center.
- Search for and locate your username.
- Click the corresponding gear icon, and then select Enable.
- Refresh the SSL/VPN screen.
- Click Download SSL/VPN Client, and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Your SSL/VPN login credentials are the same credentials you use to access the Armor user interface.
- (Optional) Repeat these steps if you have accounts in multiple virtual data centers.
This page has no comments.