Step 1: Locate the Armor Agent
- In the Armor user interface, in the left-side navigation, click Infrastructure.
- Click Virtual Machines.
- Click Add Anywhere Host.
- Click Windows.
- Locate and copy your license key. You will need this key later in the installation process.
Step 2: Download and install the Armor Agent
There are two ways to install the Armor Agent.
Option 1: Install via the GUI (Walkthrough)
- Under Standard Installation, click and download the Armor Agent installer.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
Option 2: Install via the command line
Run one of the following scripts:
Run the following script:
- Follow the interactive installer until complete.