In This Space
- In the Armor user interface, on the left-side navigation, click Infrastructure.
- Click SSL/VPN.
- If you have multiple virtual data centers, select the desired virtual data center.
- Locate your user entry.
- Click the corresponding gear icon, and then select Enable.
- You will receive a notification to download and install the SSL/VPN client. Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Your SSL/VPN login credentials are the same credentials you use to access the Armor user interface.
- As part of the Multi-Factor Authentication process, you will receive a phone call with the Access Code. You must enter this code in order to connect to the VPN.
- (Optional) Repeat Step 4: Configure your SSL VPN access if you use multiple virtual data centers.
This page has no comments.