Tech Writer Resources
Before an invited user can download and install their SSL VPN, the account administrator must add the following permissions to their account:
- Write SSL VPN Devices and Users
- Read SSL VPN Devices and Users
- Read Virtual Data Centers
Additionally, the account administrator must enable the account to access the SSL VPN client:
- In the Armor Management Portal (AMP), in the left-side navigation, click Infrastructure.
- Click SSL VPN.
- Click Members.
- In the top bar, select the data center that corresponds to your virtual machine.
- If you have virtual machines in multiple data centers, then you must configure the user for each data center. (Also, you must download the client for every data center you use.)
- Under Active Members, type and select the desired username.
- The user can now access to AMP to download their SSL VPN client.