To fully use this screen, you must have the following permission assigned to your account:
- Read Dashboard Statistics
The Security Incidents screen was deprecated on November 1, 2019.
To locate open or pending support tickets created prior to 11/1/19, that previously displayed on this screen, view the Health Overview screen. To learn more, see Health Overview Dashboard or ANYWHERE Health Overview Dashboard.
You can also view your open or pending support tickets in the Armor Ticketing System (ATS). To learn more, see Armor Support.
The Incidents screen displays security incidents detected by the Armor correlation engine. For each incident, the associated events that caused the detection are also provided.
All security incidents start as a detection, before being escalated by Armor's Security Operations Center (SOC). These escalated incidents are important, and you should take steps immediately to mitigate the threat.
Access the Security Incidents Screen
- In the Armor Management Portal (AMP), click Security.
- Click Security Incidents.
|Ticket Number||The number of the ticket.|
A brief summary of the ticket.
You will only see an incident if you are listed as a recipient on the support ticket or if you opened the support ticket.
There are four status types:
There are two status types:
|Created Date||The date the ticket was opened.|
To learn more, see Health Overview Dashboard.
Close A Security Incident
After you have performed the troubleshooting tips suggested by Armor Support, to close the ticket, simply enter a comment expressing your desire to close the ticket. Afterwards, Armor Support will verify and confirm that the Security Incident has been properly addressed, and then they will close the ticket.
Only Armor Support can close a Security Incident.
If you do not see any data in the Security Incidents screen, consider that:
- Your account does not have any security incidents to display.
- Armor is responsible for adding security-related tickets into this screen.
- You do not have permissions to view security incidents.
- You must have the Read Ticket and Read Dashboard Statistics permission enabled to view security incidents in this screen. Contact your account administrator to enable this permission. To learn how to update you permissions, see Roles and Permissions.
Review API Calls