Armor Knowledge Base
Have a suggestion for the Armor Knowledge Base?
Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This article is for Generation 3 (Gen 3) users.
Download and install the SSL VPN client
The Cisco AnyConnect Client is used to create a secure connection from your local computer to your Secure Cloud Servers within Armor's environment.
- Download the client. Select the link that corresponds to your operating system:
- Once the file has downloaded, run the installer, and then follow the on-screen prompt.
- If you have any issues downloading or installing the AnyConnect client, please contact Armor Support through the Armor Ticketing System.
Connect to the SSL VPN client
- In your local machine, open the Cisco AnyConnect Client.
Verify and select the correct hostname:
Data center Web address Dallas vpn-1.armor.com Phoenix vpn-6.armor.com London vpn-3.armor.com Amsterdam vpn-4.armor.com Singapore vpn-8.armor.com
- Enter your VPN credentials.
- Click Connect.
- If you have enabled two-factor authentication for your account, then answer the phone call from Armor, and then follow the instructions.
- If you need to reset your password, please contact Armor Support through the Armor Ticketing System.
Manage SSL VPN accounts
To add, remove, or modify your Gen 3 SSL VPN account please contact Armor Support through the Armor Ticketing System.
- SSL VPN (for Gen 4 users)