In This Space
Only an account administrator can enable the SSL VPN client for their user. Afterwards, the user can access the Armor Management Portal (AMP) to download the client.
- In the Armor Management Portal (AMP), in the left-side navigation, click Infrastructure.
- Click SSL VPN.
- Click Members.
- In the top bar, select the data center that corresponds to your virtual machine.
- If you have virtual machines in multiple data centers, then you must download the client for every data center you use.
- Under Active Members, type and select the desired username.
- The user can now access to AMP to download their SSL VPN client.
- Armor recommends that you send the user the following link to help the user download and install the client: Download and install the SSL/VPN client
This page has no comments.