This article is for Generation 3 (Gen 3) users.
Download and install the SSL VPN client
The Cisco AnyConnect Client is used to create a secure connection from your local computer to your Secure Cloud Servers within Armor's environment.
- To download the client, use the link below that corresponds to your operating system. Once the file has downloaded, run the installer, and then follow the on-screen prompts:
- If you have any issues downloading or installing the AnyConnect client, please contact Armor Support through the Armor Ticketing System.
Connect to the SSL VPN client
- In your local machine, open the Cisco AnyConnect Client.
Verify and select the correct hostname:
Data center Web address Dallas vpn-1.armor.com Phoenix vpn-6.armor.com London vpn-3.armor.com Amsterdam vpn-4.armor.com Singapore vpn-8.armor.com
- Enter your VPN credentials.
- Click Connect.
- If you have enabled two-factor authentication for your account, then answer the phone call from Armor, and then follow the instructions.
- If you need to reset your password, please contact Armor Support through the Armor Ticketing System.
Manage SSL VPN accounts
To add, remove, or modify your Gen3 SSL VPN account please contact Armor Support through the Armor Ticketing System.