In This Space
- In the Armor Management Portal (AMP), in the left-side navigation, click Security.
- Click Log & Data Management.
- Click Endpoint.
- Click the plus ( + ) sign.
- If you do not have any endpoints already created, then click Add a New Log Endpoint.
- Complete the missing fields.
- In Private IP, enter the public IP address that Armor will connect to.
- In Private IP, enter the private IP address that Armor will connect to.
- If you are not using a NAT, then enter the public IP address again.
- In Password and Confirm Password, create and enter a password for your device.
- Click Save Log Endpoint.
- After you create an endpoint, there will be a Pending status assigned to the endpoint. After the endpoint has been provisioned, the status will change to Online. You cannot select a Pending endpoint.
This page has no comments.