To fully use this screen, you must have the View Account Activity permission assigned to your account.
You can use the Activity screen to view the infrastructure changes made to your account.
Additionally, this screen displays upcoming events, such as a virtual machine that has been scheduled to delete at the end of the billing cycle.
This screen retains and displays information for a 13-month period.
This screen will list changes to:
- Virtual machines, including workloads and tiers
- Advanced Backup
- Firewall rules
- Dynamic Threat Blocking (IP Reputation Manager)
- L2L VPN tunnels
- Disaster Recovery
- Log Retention
- Marketplace orders
This screen will not include support tickets, nor invoices.
Access the Account Activity screen
- In the Armor Management Portal (AMP), in the left-side navigation, click Account.
- Click Activity.
- Review the columns.
This column displays the name of the user who performed the action.
Sometimes, a Hero will perform an action in your account. In this case, the name of the Hero will be displayed, along with ARMOR.
This column displays the section of AMP that has been affected:
|Date||This column displays the date and time when the action took place.|
This column displays a brief description of the action.
You can click the arrow to view detailed activity information.
Detailed activity information varies between account actions; however, some common detailed activity information are:
To view a list of all actions listed, see Review list of supported account activities.
Review list of supported account activities
The Activity screen displays the the following actions:
|AMP screen or section||Account activities|
|Workload and Tiers|
|L2L VPN Tunnels|
- Failed to provision
- Deleted immediately
- Failed to delete immediately
- Failed to rename
- Changed in power action
- Failed to change in power action
- Failed to upgrade
- Downgraded immediately
- Failed to downgrade immediately
- Updated with a new disk
- Failed to update with a new disk
- Updated with disk expansion
- Failed to update with disk expansion
- Deleted a disk
- Failed to delete a disk
Workloads and tiers
- Added a workload
- Changed a workload
- Deleted a workload
- Moved a virtual machine to a different workload
- Added a tier
- Changed a tier
- Deleted a tier
- Moved a virtual machine to a different tier
- Added a policy
- Changed a policy
- Deleted a policy
- Added fileset protection
- Changed fileset protection
- Removed fileset protection
- Added a fileset
- Changed a fileset
- Deleted a fileset
- Added virtual machine protection
- Changed virtual machine protection
- Removed virtual machine protection
- Enabled SSL VPN
- Disabled SSL VPN
L2L VPN tunnels
- Created an L2L VPN tunnel
- Failed to create an L2L VPN tunnel
- Enabled an L2L VPN tunnel
- Disabled an L2L VPN tunnel
- Failed to enable an L2L VPN tunnel
- Failed to disable an L2L VPN tunnel
- Updated an L2L VPN tunnel
- Failed to update an L2L VPN tunnel
- Deleted an L2L VPN tunnel
- Failed to delete an L2L VPN tunnel
- Added a public IP address
- Failed to add a public IP address
- Assigned a public IP address to a private IP address
- Failed to assign a public IP address to a private IP address
- Unassigned a public IP address from a private IP address
- Failed to unassign a public IP address from a private IP address
- Assigned a private IP address
- Failed to assign a private IP address
- Unassign a private IP address
- Failed to unassign a private IP address
- Remove a public IP address from an account
- Failed to remove a public IP address from an account
- Made a marketplace purchase
- Failed to make a marketplace purchase
- Cancel a marketplace purchase
- Failed to cancel a marketplace purchase
- Added an IP group
- Changed an IP group
- Deleted an IP group
- Added a service group
- Changed a service group
- Deleted a service group
- Changed a firewall policy
Troubleshoot Account Activity screen
If you do not see any data in the Activity screen, consider that:
- There is no data to view.
- You do not have permission to view this information.