You can use these instructions to upgrade the default log retention rate for an existing virtual machine.
In order to add and update your plan, you must have the following permissions assigned to your account:
- Read Log Management Plan Selection
- Write Log Management Plan Selection
- Read LogManagement
- Write LogManagement
- In the Armor Management Portal (AMP), in the left-side navigation, click Security.
- Click Log & Data Management.
- Click Agent Sources.
- Locate and hover over the desired virtual machine.
- Click the vertical ellipses.
- Select Upgrade Plan.
- Review the pricing information, and then select Upgrade Local Storage Plan.
- (Optional) Repeat these steps for additional existing virtual machines.