In This Space
Account administrators should use these instructions to enable and download the client for their account.
- In the Armor Management Portal (AMP), in the left-side navigation, click Infrastructure.
- Click SSL VPN.
- In the top bar, select the data center that corresponds to your virtual machine.
- If you have virtual machines in other data centers, then you must download the client for every data center you use.
- Under Active Members, type your username, and then select your username.
- When you add your username, the Download SSL VPN Client box will appear above the table.
- Based on your operating system, select the appropriate client to download, and then follow the on-screen instructions.
- Your SSL VPN login credentials are the same credentials you use to access the Armor Management Portal (AMP).
- If the client downloads as an unknown file, then rename the file as an .exe file.
- (Optional) Repeat these steps if you have virtual machines in multiple data centers.
This page has no comments.