To order from the Marketplace screen:
- In the Armor Management Portal (AMP), in the left-side navigation, click Marketplace.
- Under Business Continuity, locate and select Continuous Server Replication.
- In the drop-down menu, select the desired virtual machine.
- Click Choose This.
- Click Purchase.
- This action will automatically create a support ticket. Armor Support will use this ticket to communicate with you regarding the provisioning process.
- For first-time subscribers, it may take up to two business days for this add-on product to be fully provisioned in your account. After this first-time provisioning process, provisioning for additional virtual machines will only take 30 minutes to complete.
- When Armor Support communicates that the add-on product has been fully provisioned:
- Return to the Virtual Machine screen.
- Locate and select the desired virtual machine.
- Click Backup + Recovery.
- Review the status for Server Replication. The status will change from Configuring to Enabled.
Review the following table to better understand the Backup + Recovery section:
The order status for this add-on product:
|Protected Site||Your primary data center location|
|Recovery Site||Your recovery data center location|
The replication / syncing status of this add-on product
|Current RPO (Recovery point objective)||The time of the last sync of your primary environment to the recovery environment|
After your add-on product has been fully provisioned, Armor recommends that you request a test failover, simply to verify the service is functional. To learn more, see Request a test failover and view a test failover virtual machine.