In the Armor Management Portal (AMP), on the left-side navigation, click Security.
If you have virtual machines in various data centers, then in the top drop-down menu, select the desired data center.
- Click Service Groups.
- Click Actions, and then click New Group.
- In Service Group Name, enter a descriptive name.
- In Add Members To Group, enter the service or sub-protocol, and then click the plus ( + ) icon.
- You must add at least one member.
- You can add multiple members to a service group.
Service or sub-protocol Notes Example Services (TCP, UDP, etc.)
You must enter a port number.
These services are not case-sensitive.
Additional services (AARP, AH, etc.)
These additional services are not case-sensitive.
Do not enter a port number with these additional services.
Sub-protocols (echo-reply, redirect, etc.)
You must enter icmp, followed by the specific sub-protocol.
You must enter the sub-protocol in lower-case letters.
Do not enter a port number.
- Click Apply.
- The newly created service group will appear at the bottom of the table.
For a complete list of supported services and sub-protocol, see Review supported services and sub-protocols.