Tech Writer Resources
- In the Armor Management Portal (AMP), in the left-side navigation, click Security.
- Click Malware Protection.
Navigate to the Malware Protection Service table.
The status icons above the Malware Protection Service table indicate the overall Malware Protection status for all of your instances. There are three status types:
- OK (in green) indicates that your server's agent has communicated (hearbeated) with Armor.
- Warning (in yellow) indicates that your server's agent appears to be reporting behind its expected timelines.
- Needs Attention (in red) indicates that your server's agent has not properly communicated (heartbeated) with Armor.
For Armor Complete, the name of the virtual machine you created in AMP.
For Armor Anywhere, the name of the instance that contains the installed Anywhere agent, which includes the Malware Protection subagent.
For Armor Complete, the entry will display Armor.
For Armor Anywhere, the name of the public cloud provider for the instance will appear.
|Last Communication Date|
The date and time that the Malware Protection subagent last communicated with Armor.
The date and time of the last Malware scan.
The Scan button will display if your subagent has heartbeated within the last four hours, AND a scan is not already in progress for the virtual machine or instance.
The Scan button will NOT display if an initial Malware scan has not been run, nor if your sub-agent has not heartbeated for that particular virtual machine or instance within the last four hours.
The Scan button will be disabled if there are five active scans running on your account.
The number of active scans will display in the top right corner of the table.
To learn how the overall Malware Protection status is determined, see Understand service health data for Malware Protection.