In This Space
- In the Armor Management Portal (AMP), in the left-side navigation, click Account.
- Click Users.
- Click the plus ( + ) icon.
- Complete the First Name, Last Name, and Email Address fields.
- The email address you enter will be the username.
- Select a role for this user.
- You must assign a role to the user.
- You can assign multiple roles to the user.
- You can assign a default role (Admin, Technical, Billing).
- Admin contains every permission in AMP.
- Technical contains mostly write-only permissions.
- Billing contains mostly read-only permissions
- To learn about Roles and Permissions, see Roles and Permissions.
- Click Create User. An email will be sent to the user. After 96 hours, the sign-up link in the email will expire.
- If the link expires, you can resend the user invitation. In the Users screen, hover over the desired user, click the vertical ellipses, and then select Resend Invitation.
- If you want to remove this newly created / invited user from your account, see Remove a newly created / invited user from your account.
This page has no comments.