In This Space
After you create a user account with an assigned role, the new user will receive an email to complete the account creation process. During this time, the account administrator has limited access to that user account; however, the account administrator can still update roles and permissions for the newly crated user.
- In the Armor Management Portal (AMP), in the left-side navigation, click Account.
- Click Roles + Permissions.
- In the search field, enter the name of the user, and click the magnifying glass icon.
- The table will display the roles assigned to the user.
- Click the desired role.
- In the top menu, click Members.
- In the table, place the cursor over the user, and then click the trash icon.
- Click Remove Access.
This page has no comments.