This topic only applies to Armor Anywhere users.
The Security Incidents screen displays open or pending support tickets that are considered security incidents. Internally, Armor Support reviews, and then labels certain support tickets as security incidents. Based on the recommendation of Armor Support, these security incidents are labeled with a severity rating, and then displayed in the Security Incidents screen.
Access the Security Incidents screen
- In the Armor Management Portal (AMP), click Security.
- Click Security Incidents.
- You can also use the Security Dashboard to view, at a high-level, security incidents. In the Security Dashboard, security incidents are organized by severity level.
To learn more, see Health Overview Dashboard (Armor Anywhere).
Troubleshoot the Security Incidents screen
If you do not see any data in the Security Incidents screen, consider that:
- Your account does not have any security incidents to display.
- Armor is responsible for adding security-related tickets into this screen.
- You do not have permissions to view security incidents.
- You must have the Read Ticket and Read Dashboard Statistics permissions enabled to view security incidents in this screen. Contact your account administrator to enable this permission. To learn how to update you permissions, see Roles and Permissions (Armor Complete).