In This Document
Was this document useful?
Have a suggestion for the Armor Knowledge Base? Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The interactive Armor API tool, powered by Swagger, is a cloud-based tool used to build, deploy, and document APIs. You can this tool to test and review the API calls before you implement the calls.
The interactive Armor API is divided into the following six sections:
- Account Management
- Network Services
Access the interactive Armor API
To use the interactive Armor API, you must first authenticate into the tool with your account credentials and keys.
There are two high-level steps to authenticate.
Step 1: Locate your account number
- Access the Armor Management Portal (AMP).
- On the left-side navigation, click Account.
- In the Overview screen, copy the number in Account Number.
- Return to the interactive Armor API.
- In the X-Account_Context field, enter the copied Account Number.
Step 2: Locate your authorization code and authenticate
- Access the interactive Armor API (https://developer.armor.com/).
- Click Authentication.
- Click /auth/authorize.
- On the right side, under Data Type, click the Example Value box.
- This will populate the empty field on the left.
- Click Try it out!
- Under Response Body, copy the code, including the equal sign ( = ).
- Locate and select /auth/token.
- Under Data Type, click the Example Value box.
- Paste your code into the field on the left.
- Click Try it out!
- This will display the access_token.
- Copy the access_token.
- Scroll up, and then in the Authorization field, enter FH-AUTH, followed by the copied access_token.
- FH-AUTH afecb03c3de8654
- Click Authorize.
Add input parameters to Put, Post, Delete, and Get
This section only applies to API call that require input parameters.
- Click the desired API section (Account Management, Infrastructure, Authentication, Security, Network Services, Support), and then click the desired API call.
- On the right, under Data Type, click Example Value, and then click the yellow field below to populate the request field. blank filed under Value.
- On the left, under Value, make your desired changes.
- The Parameter content type field must be configured to JSON.
- Click Try it out! The fields below will populate with your added changes, including the expected results. You can copy these fields and paste the information into the command line.
For more information on the Armor APIs, see Armor API Guide.
For more information on the Swagger product, please visit the Swagger website.