In This Document
Was this document useful?
Have a suggestion for the Armor Knowledge Base? Send a message to email@example.com.
Swagger is a cloud-based tool used to build, deploy, and document APIs. You can use Swagger to test and review the Armor API before you implement the calls.
Swagger is divided into five sections:
- Network Services
- Account Management
Access the Armor API in Swagger
- Log into the Armor Management Portal (AMP).
- Locate and copy your Authorization code.
- Locate and copy your X-Account Access code.
- Go to apidoc.tde.armorlabs.co.
- Enter your authorization and X-Account-Context, and then click Authorize. You can now use the form to locate and test API calls before you enter the command line.
Add input parameters to Put, Post, Delete, and Get
This section only applies to API call that require input parameters.
- Click the desired API section (Authentication, Infrastructure, Network Services, Security, Support, and Account Management), and then click the desired API call.
- On the right, under Data Type, click Example Value, and then click the example to populate the blank filed under Value.
- On the left, under Value, make your desired changes.
- The Parameter content type field must be configured to JSON.
- Click Try it out! The fields below will populate with your added changes, including the expected results. You can copy these fields and paste the information into the command line.
Use the Armor API Do we offer JSON and XML? Swagger says both, but the PDF simply says JSON. What information do you need to start off? Do you copy / paste the information you see into the command line? Will that mess up the formatting? Yes, you can copy the sample into the command line
For more information on the Armor APIs, see Armor API Guide.
For more information on the Swagger product, please visit the Swagger website.