Have a suggestion for the Armor Knowledge Base?
Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Swagger is a cloud-based tool used to build, deploy, and document APIs. You can use Swagger to test and review the Armor API before you implement the calls.
What's the point of Swagger? Is this a replacement for the command line? Or, is it simply a testing tool to help you learn before you go into the command line?
Access the Armor API in Swagger
How do I access Swagger? Do I need to log in? If so, how?
- Go to AMP.
- Find your Authorization code.
- Find your X-Account Access code.
- Go to apidoc.tde.armorlabs.co.
- Enter your authorization and X-Account-Context, and then click Authorize. You can now use the form to locate and test API calls before you enter the command line.
To add your input into a call for Put, Post, Delete
- click the call header (Account), and then click the specific call.
- On the right, under Model / Example value, click the box.
- On the left, under value, that fied will be populated. There, enter your changes.
- And then click Try it out!
- This will show you the expected results.
- In the Model / Example Value, click a sample
Use the Armor API Do we offer JSON and XML? Swagger says both, but the PDF simply says JSON. What information do you need to start off? Do you copy / paste the information you see into the command line? Will that mess up the formatting? Yes, you can copy the sample into the command line
For more information on the Armor APIs, see Armor API Guide.
For more information on the Swagger product, please visit the Swagger website.