- In the Armor Management Portal (AMP), in the left-side navigation, click Infrastructure.
- Click IP Addresses.
- If you have virtual machines in various data centers, then click the corresponding data center.
- Locate the desired IP address, and then click the corresponding gear icon.
- Select Edit Assignments.
- In Assigned Public IPs, select and move the desired IP address to Available Public IPs.
- Click Save IP Assignment.
- In the table, locate the desired IP address, and then click the corresponding gear icon.
- Click Delete.
- Click OK.
Assign an available private IP address to a virtual machine