- In the Armor user interface, on the left-side navigation, click Infrastructure.
- Click IP Addresses.
- If you have virtual machines in various data centers, then click the corresponding data center.
- Click New Public IP.
- If you do not see New Public IP, but instead, you see Max Unassigned IPs, then you have reached your limit of unassigned public IP addresses. You cannot have more than five unassigned public IP addresses.
In Location, select a data center location.
- In Quantity, select the desired amount.
- Click Add IP Addresses. The newly created public IP address will be located at the top of the table.
Assign an existing public IP address to a virtual machine