Create a support ticket
To receive technical support, Armor recommends that you submit a support ticket via the Armor user interface.
- In the Armor user interface, at the bottom, click New.
- Click Ticket.
- In Ticket Subject, enter a descriptive name.
- In Add Recipient, enter the email address of additional users who should receive support updates.
- In Ticket Explanation, enter useful details that can help Armor troubleshoot the problem quickly. For example, consider the following questions:
- What is the specific issue?
- What are the steps to reproduce the issue?
- What is the level of business impact?
- Are there additional contacts that should be notified?
- Have there been any troubleshooting steps already performed?
- Are there any error messages or screenshots to share?
- Click Attach File to add relevant images of your issue, such as the code or error message.
- Click Create Ticket.
- To view the status of your ticket, in the left-side navigation, click Support, and then click Tickets + Notifications.
View a support ticket
To view the status of a support ticket: