- You need to update your permissions in AMP and in AWS.
In AMP, you must have the DeleteLog Management and Read Log Endpoints permissions assigned to your account.
To add permissions to your account:
- In the Armor Management Portal (AMP), in the left-side navigation, click Account.
- Click Roles + Permissions.
- Locate and select your role.
- Mark Delete Log Management and Read Log Endpoints.
- Click Save Role in the bottom of the screen.
- In AWS, you must have read privileges for S3 buckets and for CloudTrail.
- Ensure that the region you entered in AMP matches your AWS account's region.
- If you are having difficult searching for your logs, consider entering you AWS account number surrounded by asterisks wildcards, such as *123456789123*