Widget and Graph Type
This widget displays a calculated score that includes the number of subagents in an unhealthy state.
|10 - 8|
|7 - 4||Fair|
|3 - 1||Poor|
- For Armor Complete, only virtual machines that are in a Powered On state are included.
- For Armor Anywhere, only virtual machines that have communicated (heartbeated) with Armor in the last 4 hours are included.
Scores in the security dashboards are calculated and updated every night at 2:00 AM UTC.
This widget displays the number of virtual machines that contain the Armor agent.
Newly created virtual machines will not be reflected in the number of Assets Protected until the following day.
|Healthy Services||This widget displays the percentage of agents and subagents that are working properly.|
|Protection Score Trend||This graph displays the history of your protection scores. |
Understand Service Health
The Service Health section displays the virtual machines that contain the installed Armor agent.
Newly created virtual machines will not be reflected in the Service Health table until the following day.
To view this section, you must have the Read Virtual Machines(s) permission assigned to your account.
This column displays the name of the virtual machine.
You can click the name of the virtual machine to access the Virtual Machine details screen.
This column displays the security status of the virtual machine.
- Unprotected indicates the agent is not installed in the instance.
- Instances without an agent will be labeled as Unprotected. All instances from the public cloud account will be displayed.
- Needs Attention indicates that the agent is installed, but has not properly communicated (heartbeated) with Armor.
- OK indicates that the agent is installed and has communicated (hearbeated) with Armor.
For Armor Complete, this column will display name of the Armor virtual site.
For Armor Anywhere, this column will display the name of the public cloud provider.
This column displays the support ticket that troubleshoots the Protection issue.
A Protection issue will automatically generate a support ticket.
Improve your Protection Score
You can use the information below to troubleshoot the issues displayed in the Protection screen.
Armor recommends that you troubleshoot these issues to:
- Improve your Protection scores
- Improve your overall health scores
- Increase the overall security of your environment
Review each step to troubleshoot your problem. If the first step does not resolve the issue, then continue to the second step until the issue has been resolved. As always, you can send a support ticket.