- Collect and store logs with the Host Log Collector add-on product
- To specifically collect CloudTrail logs, see Collect and view CloudTrail logs in AMP.
View the security status of your instance in the Virtual Machines screen
While all instances from your public cloud account will appear in the Virtual Machines screen, you should only focus on the security status for the instances that contain the Armor agent.
- Add AWS Security Hub feature to your public cloud account.
Currently, the Cloud Connections screen supports Amazon Web Services (AWS).
You can use this screen to collect CloudTrail logs and EC2 instance logs.
Review Cloud Connections screen
Armor will generate an External ID for every new Cloud Connection account. As result, an incomplete cloud connection account will be listed in the table as (Pending Connection). You can click this entry in order to continue with the cloud connection creation process.
- You do not have permission to view log data.
- You must have the Read Cloud Connections and Writer Cloud Connections permissions enabled to view log data. Contact your account administrator to enable this permission. To learn how to update you permissions, see Roles and Permissions (Armor Complete).