You can configure your account to receive a notification when a support ticket has been updated.
To learn, see Configure Notification Preferences.
- In the Armor Management Portal (AMP), in the left-side navigation, click Support
- Click Tickets + Notifications.
- Locate and select the desired ticket.
- A ticket was never created in this account.
- To learn how to create a ticket, see Create a support ticket.
- You do not have permission to view a ticket.
- You must have the Read Ticket(s) permission enabled to view tickets. Contact your account administrator to enable this permission. To learn how to update your permissions, see Roles and Permissions.