- Click the desired API section (Authentication, Infrastructure, Network Services, Security, Support, and Account Management), and then click the desired API call.
- On the right, under Data Type, click Example Value, and then click the example to populate the blank filed under Value.
- On the left, under Value, make your desired changes.
- The Parameter content type field must be configured to JSON.
- Click Try it out! The fields below will populate with your added changes, including the expected results. You can copy these fields and paste the information into the command line.
Use the Armor API Do we offer JSON and XML? Swagger says both, but the PDF simply says JSON. What information do you need to start off? Do you copy / paste the information you see into the command line? Will that mess up the formatting? Yes, you can copy the sample into the command line
For more information on the Armor APIs, see Armor API Guide.
For more information on the Swagger product, please visit the Swagger website.