Only an account administrator can enable the SSL VPN client for their user. Afterwards, the user can access the Armor Management Portal (AMP) to download the client. Before an invited user can download and install their SSL VPN, the account administrator must add the following permissions to their account:
- Write SSL VPN Devices and Users
- Read SSL VPN Devices and Users
- Read Virtual Data Centers
Additionally, the account administrator must enable the account to access the SSL VPN client:
- In the Armor Management Portal (AMP), in the left-side navigation, click Infrastructure.
- Click SSL VPN.
- Click Click Members.
- In the top bar, select the data center that corresponds to your virtual machine.
- If you have virtual machines in multiple data centers, then you must configure the user for each data center. (Also, you must download the client for every data center you use.)
- Under Active Members, type and select the desired username.
- The user can now access to AMP to download their SSL VPN client.
- Armor recommends that you send the user the following link to help the user download and install the client: Download and install the SSL/VPN client