Before you begin, see ANYWHERE Pre-Installation.
Step 1: Locate the Armor Anywhere agent
For Amazon Web Services users who:
Review the following example to understand how to install the Anywhere agent. Afterwards, you can skip to the Test your connection step.
Step 2: Download and install the Armor Anywhere agent
There are three types of scripts that you can use to install the agent.
You can use these scripts to verify that your environment is compatible with Armor Anywhere. These scripts will not install the agent.
|Pre-Installation and Installation|
You can use these scripts to:
You can use these scripts to install the agent. These scripts will not verify your environment for compatibility.
Step 3: Test your connection
After you install the agent, Armor recommends that you test the connection for each configured firewall rule.
The following example tests connectivity to api.armor.com over 443/tcp:
For Windows systems without the telnet feature installed, you can also use PowerShell:
Step 4: Review the status of the Armor Anywhere agent
Step 5: Configure your notification preferences
Armor recommends that you configure your account to receive notifications for Account, Billing, and Technical events.
- In the Armor Management Portal (AMP), in the top, right corner, click the vertical ellipses.
- Click Settings.
- Click Notification Preferences.
- Use the slider to make your desired changes.
- Select Alert to receive notifications in the top bar in the Armor Management Portal (AMP).
- Select Email to receive notifications through email.
- You can select both notification options.
- Click Update Notification Preference to save your changes.