- In the Armor Management Portal (AMP), in the left-side navigation, click Support.
- Click Tickets.
- Click View Existing Tickets.
- A new tab will appear in your web browser.
- All of your support tickets that are stored in the new ticketing platform will display.
Filter by Status, Requester, or Request Type.
Click the Open AMP button provided in the top right corner of the screen, to easily return to your AMP account. A new tab will appear in your web browser.
Column Description Reference
This column displays the number of the ticket.
This column displays a high level description of the issue.
By default, this column displays Armor Ticketing System.
This column displays the status of the ticket.
- New indicates that the ticket has been created, and is waiting to be reviewed by Armor Support.
- Open indicates that the ticket has been reviewed, and is ready to be worked on by Armor Support.
- In Progress indicates that the ticket has been assigned, and is being worked on by Armor Support.
- Pending Customer indicates that Armor Support is awaiting information or feedback from the customer.
- Customer Responded indicates that the customer has provided Armor Support with the requested information by responding within the Comment area of the ticket.
- Completed indicates that the issue has been resolved by Armor Support.
- Closed indicates that the ticket has officially been closed by Armor Support.
- The system will auto-update the ticket to Closed after it has been in Completed status for 7 days.
- Once a ticket has moved to Closed status, it cannot be modified or reopened by Armor Support.
Requester This column displays the name of the individual who created the ticket.
- Locate and select the desired ticket.