Before you create a rule, Armor recommends that you perform a search on the IP address to view Armor's recommendation. To learn how to perform an IP lookup, see Perform an IP Lookup.
Before you create a rule, consider the following statements:
- In the Armor Management Portal (AMP), in the left-side navigation, click Security.
- Click Dynamic Threat Blocking.
- Click Rules.
- Click the plus ( + ) icon.
- Select Whitelist or Blacklist.
- Enter an IP address or CIDR.
- Select an expiration date.
- You will not receive a notification when a rule has expired; however, you can filter the Rules table to view expired rules.
- If your account contains the Write Dynamic Threat Blocking Rule Never Expire IP permission, then as an option, you can mark Never Expire.
- Click Add Rule.
- The newly created rule will appear in the Rules section.