Account administrators should use these instructions to enable and download the client for their account.
- In the Armor Management Portal (AMP), on in the left-side navigation, click Infrastructure.
- Click SSLClick SSL/VPN.
- In the top bar, select the data center that corresponds to your virtual machine. multiple
select the desired virtual
- virtual machines in other data centers,
- then you must download the client for every data center you use.
- Locate Under Active Members, type your username.Click the corresponding gear icon, and then select Enableselect your username. Click Download SSL/VPN Client, and follow
- Refresh the SSL/VPN screen.
- When you add your username, the Download SSL VPN Client box will appear above the table.
- Based on your operating system, select the appropriate client to download, and then follow the on-screen instructions.
- Your SSL/VPN login credentials are the same credentials you use to access the Armor Management Portal (AMP).
- If the client downloads as an unknown file, then rename the file as an an .exe file.
- (Optional) Repeat these steps if you have accounts virtual machines in multiple virtual data centers.