- In the Armor Management Portal (AMP), on the left-side navigation, click Infrastructure.
- Click Virtual Machines.
- Locate and select the desired virtual machine.
- Next to the virtual machine name, click the gear icon.
- Select Add Continuous Replication.
- In the drop-down menu, confirm the desired virtual machine.
- Review the information, including pricing information, and then select Submit.
- For first-time subscribers, it may take up to two business days for this add-on product to be fully provisioned in your account. After this first-time provisioning process, provisioning for additional virtual machines will only take 30 minutes to complete.
- This action will automatically create a support ticket. Armor Support will use this ticket to communicate with you regarding the provisioning process.
- To confirm that this service was activated:
- Return to the Virtual Machine Details screen for the desired virtual machine.
- Click the Continuous Server Replication tab.
- Review the status for Server Replication. The status will change from Provisioning to Enabled.
- (Optional) Armor recommends that after your add-on product has been fully provisioned, you should request a test failover, simply to verify the service.
Review the following to better understand how to review the Continuous Server Replication tab.
Request and view a test failover
I had Continuous Server Replication (Disaster Recovery) in my Gen 3 (my.armor.com) environment. Do I need to order this add-on product again in my Gen 4 (amp.armor.com) environment?
In short, no. As part of the upgrade process, any virtual machine that was subscribed to Continuous Server Replication (Disaster Recovery) in Gen 3 will retain that service in Gen 4.
Review the following table to better understand how to review certain AMP screens:
|Live failover virtual machine||Test failover virtual machine|
|Malware Protection screen||Visible, along with the original virtual machine||Not visible|
|Visible, along with the original virtual machine||Not visible|
|Patching screen||Visible, along with the original virtual machine||Not visible|
|Log Management screen||Visible, along with the original virtual machine||Visible, along with the original virtual machine|
|Virtual Machines screen|
Visible, without the original virtual machine
Visible, along with the original virtual machine
How do I access a failover virtual machine?