To fully use this screen, you must add the following permissions to your account:
- Write Compliance
Use the Vulnerability Scanning add-on product to meet compliance requirements and review potential issues discovered by the scans.
You can order the following add-on products:
- Navis HIPAA Vulnerability Scans
- Navis PCI Vulnerability Scans
- Navis PCI + HIPAA Vulnerability Scans
After you order the Vulnerability Scanning add-on product, you can use the Vulnerability Scanning screen in the Armor Management Portal (AMP) to:
- View the status of the vulnerability scan
- Upgrade or downgrade your service
- Access the Navis portal to schedule a scan
Order Vulnerability Scanning
- In the Armor Management Portal (AMP), in the left-side navigation, click Marketplace.
- Locate and select Coalfire Vulnerability Scanning.
- Locate the desired add-on product, and then select Choose This.
- Click Purchase.
- A ticket will be automatically created and sent to Armor Support. To see the status of this ticket, in the left-side navigation, click Support, and then click Tickets + Notifications. Armor will use this ticket to communicate with you about the status of your order and to inquire about your specific configuration requests.
- When the product has been fully provisioned, you can view the Vulnerability Scanning screen in AMP for detailed information.
Upgrade, downgrade, or delete a vulnerability scanning option
When you downgrade or delete a vulnerability scanning option, the changes will take place at the end of the billing cycle.
When you upgrade, the changes will take place immediately. Your next bill will be pro-rated to reflect this upgrade.
- In the Armor Management Portal (AMP), in the left-side navigation, click Security.
- Click Vulnerability Scanning.
- Click the gear icon, and then select the desired option:
- To upgrade or downgrade, select the Change Service icon, click Choose This, and then click Purchase.
- To delete, select the Remove Service icon, and then click Remove Vulnerability Scanning.