To fully use this screen, you must add the following permissions to your account:
- Write Compliance
Use the Vulnerability Scanning add-on product to meet compliance requirements and review potential issues discovered by the scans.
You can order the following add-on products:
- Navis HIPAA Vulnerability Scans
- Navis PCI Vulnerability Scans
- Navis PCI + HIPAA Vulnerability Scans
After you order the Vulnerability Scanning add-on product, you can use the Vulnerability Scanning screen in the Armor Management Portal (AMP) to:
- View the status of the vulnerability scan
- Upgrade or downgrade your service
- Access the Navis portal to schedule a scan
Order Vulnerability Scanning
- In the Armor Management Portal (AMP), in the left-side navigation, click Marketplace.
- Locate and select Coalfire Vulnerability Scanning.
- Locate the desired add-on product, and then select Choose This.
- Click Purchase.
- A ticket will be automatically created and sent to Armor Support. To see the status of this ticket, in the left-side navigation, click Support, and then click Tickets. Armor will use this ticket to communicate with you about the status of your order and to inquire about your specific configuration requests.
- When the product has been fully provisioned, you can view the Vulnerability Scanning screen in AMP for detailed information.
Upgrade, downgrade, or delete a vulnerability scanning option
When you downgrade or delete a vulnerability scanning option, the changes will take place at the end of the billing cycle.
When you upgrade, the changes will take place immediately. Your next bill will be pro-rated to reflect this upgrade.
- In the Armor Management Portal (AMP), in the left-side navigation, click Security.
- Click Vulnerability Scanning.
- Click the gear icon, and then select the desired option:
- To upgrade or downgrade, select the Change Service icon, click Choose This, and then click Purchase.
- To delete, select the Remove Service icon, and then click Remove Vulnerability Scanning.