Steps to Uninstall
- Assess and inventory which Sophos services are running in the environment. After itemizing the services, please remove the relevant services according to the following instructions.
- Within the following Sophos documentation, please pay specific attention to service-specific instructions for the following services of Sophos Endpoint Security and Control
- Sophos Remote Management System
- Sophos Network Threat Protection
- Sophos Client Firewall
- Sophos Anti-Virus
- Sophos AutoUpdate
- Sophos Diagnostic Utility
- Sophos Exploit Prevention or Sophos CryptoGuard (on a Server)
- Sophos Clean
- Sophos Patch Agent
- Sophos Endpoint Defense
- Uninstall Sophos Endpoint Security and Control using command line or batch file
- Uninstall Sophos Central Endpoint and Server
- Using the terminal to uninstall Sophos AV for MacOS.
Was this helpful?