Vulnerability Scanning UPDATED FEATURE
In the Armor Management Portal (AMP), on the Vulnerability Scanning screen, there were a number of enhancements made, to include newly added and renamed columns.
The following updates were made to make the information on the screen easier to view and understand:
- Updated the description at the top of the screen
- Renamed the following columns:
- Changed Scan Name to Report Name
- Changed Scan Start Time to Import Time
- Changed Scan End Time to Import Status
- Replaced the Status column with the Vulnerabilities column
The Vulnerabilities column displays the number of vulnerabilities within the report, grouped by severity
- Added the ability to export vulnerability scans to a CSV file
Additionally, on the Vulnerability Scanning screen, the following changes were made to the By VM tab:
- Removed the Status column
- Added the Last Scan column, to display the date and time of the last vulnerability scan
Interactive Armor API Tool UPDATED FEATURE
Armor's interactive API tool has a new look and feel! Take a moment to review the updated design and page layout.
To learn more about the interactive Armor API tool, see Armor API Guide.