Based on your operating system, select the appropriate document to learn how to install the Anywhere Agent:
Dynamic Threat Blocking
At a high-level, you can use Dynamic Threat Blocking to:
- Perform an IP lookup to research the safety of an IP address.
- Create a rule to allow (whitelist) or block (blacklist) an IP address.
- Although you can use this screen to research, create, and organize rules, you are responsible for implementing the actual rules in your environment.
- Review users who have performed an IP lookup in your account.
To learn more, see ANYWHERE Dynamic Threat Blocking.
Log Management Services
To enhance the default Log and Data Management services, you can:
- Upgrade the log retention rate for these default log types from 30 days to 13 months.
- To learn more, see Review log retention plans.
Was this helpful?