Advanced Backup, Dynamic Threat Blocking
Advanced Backup UPDATE
In the Armor Management Portal (AMP), the Advanced Backup screen has been updated.
When you create a policy, additional frequencies have been added to help you customize a specific snapshot frequency; you can now create a policy in hours, days, months, and years. With these updated frequencies options, you can create multiple backup schedules.
Additionally, for fileset protection, you can add offsite replication to your policy. This feature stores copies of your snapshots in another physical location, which you can retrieve in case the copies in your local machine are not accessible or usable.
Also, the Policies section has been updated to include detailed information under the name of the policy.
This feature will eventually replace the snapshots service that is offered by default with Armor Complete.
To use this screen, you must add the following permissions to your account:
- Read Advanced Backup Plans
- Read Advanced Backup
- Read Advanced Backup Vms
- Write Advanced Backup
- Create Advanced Backup Policy
- Read Advanced Backup Policy
- Read Advanced Backup Snapshots
- Refresh Advanced Backup Snapshots
- Remove Advanced Backup
- Request Advanced Backup Restore
- Update Advanced Backup Policy
- Commit Advanced Backup Restore
- Refresh Advanced Backup Snaphots
- Restore from Backup
To learn more, see Advanced Backup.
Dynamic Threat Blocking NEW
In the Armor Management Portal (AMP), you can use the newly crated Dynamic Threat Blocking screen to research the safety of specified IP addresses.
Additionally, you can use this information to create a rule to allow (whitelist) or block (blacklist).
To fully use this screen, you must add the following permission to your account:
- Read Dynamic Threat Blocking Rule(s)
- Write Dynamic Threat Blocking Rule(s)
- Write Dynamic Threat Blocking Rule Never Expire IP
- Read Dynamic Threat Blocking(s).