Armor Knowledge Base
Have a suggestion for the Armor Knowledge Base?
Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can use this document to add a new collocation device with Armor.
Add a New Collocation Device
In the Armor Management Portal (AMP), open a support ticket and request to receive the New Collocation Request form.
- In order to receive the correct form, in the ticket, indicate your data center.
- To learn how to send a support ticket, see Support Tickets.
Attach the completed form to the ticket.
- Armor will respond with relevant details. In your response, add the following information:
- Approval for quote charges
- LOA for new circuit
- You must list Armor Defense as the data center contact.
- Tracking numbers for all equipment
- Return shipping information (in case a box needs to be returned to customers). Armor does not store shipping equipment.
- Armor will update the ticket once all the equipment has been installed.
- Armor will schedule a call to test and troubleshoot the connectivity.
- Armor will schedule another call to ensure the work is complete.
Was this helpful?