VM Detail, IP Groups and Service Groups, Security Dashboard, Security Incident, Log Management and FIM
VM Detail UPDATE
This topic only applies to Armor Anywhere users.
In the Armor Management Portal (AMP), a newly created virtual machine will continue to be in a Pending status until every feature of the virtual machine has been fully provisioned. As a result, a user cannot perform certain actions on the virtual machine until these features have been provisioned.
Previously, a newly created virtual machine would be in a Powered on status, even if there were pending features to be provisioned. As a result, a user could update the virtual machine, which would cause some compatibility issues with the pending features.
This update will help avoid compatibility issues between the virtual machine and the additional features that have not been fully provisioned.
IP Groups and Service Groups UPDATE
In the Armor Management Portal (AMP), In the Firewall screen, you can now use special characters to create a new IP Group or Service Group.
Specifically, you can use the following special characters to name a group:
Security Dashboard, Security Incident, Log Management and FIM UPDATE
In the Armor Management Portal (AMP), tool tips have been added to the following screens:
- A tool tip will explain the different security incident types.
- Under the Ticket Summary column, a tool tip will explain that a user may not be able to view this incident due to the user's permissions for viewing support tickets and security incidents.
- Under the Last Log Received column, a tool tip will explain that the displayed date and time represent the time that Armor last received logs from the corresponding virtual machine.
- In the header, a tool tip will explain each possible status type.
- Under the Agent Status column, a tool tip will explain the specific status.